The global economy is getting ever more dynamic and technological as well societal disruptions are in full progress. Digitalization, environmental issues, new economic powerhouses like China and India as well as changing lifestyles of younger generations are just a few examples of developments that challenge existing organizations but provide opportunities as well! But not only for organizations. More financing for young ventures, easy access to technological resources through the internet and open knowledge access enable aspiring entrepreneurs around the world to take part in exploiting these opportunities.
The MSc. in Global Technology and Innovation Management & Entrepreneurship is your opportunity to get prepared for this dynamic and exciting environment. Graduates are equipped with the expertise, skills and network to start their own business or to work in:
- Organizations relying on high end technological products and services
- Consultancies making technology assessment and innovation /change management
- Governmental institutes dealing with innovation policy and strategy
- Research and higher education institutions
Based on our experience in the predecessor to the GTIME programme, alumni will take responibilites as:
- Innovation Managers
- Business Analysts
- Business Developers
- Engineering and Business Consultants
- Product Managers
Read the stories of our alumni here.